Friday, May 2, 2008

forever has a temporary meaning

Ok, I go to my piano and a sound of a single note can change my mood. Then I visit my guitar and it does the same. Let me find my flute now…
Music is like F5 button on the PC keyboard (I mean refresh - if you do not know what is the F5's job). It gives you a feeling of something new. But, after a while F5 is still needed. And you can not help it! It's the way it is!
The reason I start writing about music is that this is the most ipmortant thing in my life.The reason I start writing about the most ipmortant thing in my life is that I wanted to find out what can last forever.The reason I wanted to find out what can last forever is that I don't beleive in the word forever.The reason I don't beleive in the word forever is that I promised not to see you again but I'm still waiting for your phone call…
Please, make this word real! Get lost!

No comments: